Rivers-Marie Virtual Tasting--Tuesday, 4/7 @ 5PM PT with Thomas Rivers Brown and Will Segui

Some of you joined the Kutch Zoom event last Friday, we had 30 people on. We themed it Kutch, and had Jamie Kutch be our guest. My impression of that event is that people enjoyed it, they asked good questions and we got to share around a theme.

Is there interest to do one themed for Rivers-Marie? I have asked them if they want to join, but I have not heard back. In lieu of waiting, I figured I’d ask all of you about interest and we can elect to move forward even if the winery doesn’t join.

Post here if you are interested. In deference to our East Coast friends, we could do 5PM PT / 8PM ET. Would like to do next week, day TBD.

I can ask Frenchie if he will let us use the WB Zoom line to do it.

TO BE PART OF THE EVENT, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING. THANK YOU. flirtysmile

Date/Time: Tuesday, April 7th @ 5PM PT / 8PM ET

Theme: Open any bottle of Rivers-Marie you want to enjoy

How To Connect: To avoid bad things being posted during the event, we are NOT sharing the link here. So, to get the Zoom link to connect to the event, simply send a private message to Frank Murray III. I will then send you the link in a private reply. We know this creates an extra step but we want to protect the event. Once you receive the link, please do NOT forward it.

Attendance is expected to be large for this event and we will work to accommodate everyone but we encourage you to join on time or early.

We’ll be muting everyone’s audio so we can eliminate background noise. You’ll also be optioned to turn on your camera if you like…we want to connect and have some fun and fellowship with Thomas, Will and the RM fans so video is encouraged.

Finally, if you want to post your RM wine now, please do. It will be cool to see what everyone is bringing to the event.

Talk to you all Tuesday.

Would be interested Frank…any day, nothing else to do.

I’m game dependent on what day.

I’d be interested. Love the wines, haven’t gotten to meet the team.

Yes

I would be in! But I’m on French time. I have some Summa and Platt in my cellar here in Beaune.

+1

I am interested!

I think it would be far more interesting if Thomas or Will were there to tell us about the winery and the wines, like in the Kutch and Musar Zooms. But don’t let perfect be the enemy of good, and all that.

Thanks for trying to shake some things loose out there, Frank.

I’d be interested.

Sure, I’m down.

DUH, of course we can use the WB zoom - that’s what I got it for!!

Pick the day/time (any day but Wednesday), I’ll be there. I’ll see what I can do about getting Thomas to join as well.

sure!

Is this one where you’ll pop in and have strange displacement of your face as if the camera is moving around, while you bootleg-bottle in your garage, then sign off in 3 minutes? neener

Hell yes

never know with these 5pm ones.

I am in as well!

there is a 100% chance at least one of my kids will make an appearance

well dang if Will, his kid, possibly Thomas, and William are in, I’m not really sure how someone can say no!

count me in

1 Like