K&L Shipping

I’m interested in bidding on some auctions on K&L, but living in PA and offsite in NJ, they don’t list either as shipping states. Is there a simple way to get the wines to another shipper or some other method of getting K&L in these states?

I’ve been around and around with them over the years and recently this past fall when I won some auction bottles. Their position is, find a way to ship to states where they ship. I had wines shipped to my brother while he was at his in-laws condo in FL in Feb and he shipped to me. Good luck! I’m not ordering from them again and have written them off so I don’t get tempted to buy.

Makes it easy then, thanks!

I use a third party shipper with the ability to legally ship to nearly every state via a network of local licensees. They are over an hour away from K&L, but your wines can be transported/shipped to them if that makes $ense.

I am in a similar boat - I live in Massachusetts but close to the New Hampshire border. I was thinking of shipping to a FedEx/Staples drop off center. Has anyone ever done that and picked up?

I sometimes ship to Wyoming to pickup at a FedEx location. FedEx will hold the boxes for up to 3 days, I believe. Long drive, so I try to do it only once or twice a year.

Currently they are not shipping anywhere at all, during the lockdown. You can still buy things, but I’d plan on not being able to shop until fall, assuming you don’t ship once temps get hot.

Yes, I live in MD and have had wine shipped to a DC FedEx store. Make sure it’s shipped FedEx, though, as they won’t accept a UPS package.

With Walgreens now taking FedEx shipments there should be many more options.