Maxem Winery. Awesome customer service

I recently ordered some wine from Maxem mostly based on recommendations from this community. The wine was suppose to arrive to my offsite wine locker and UPS tracking showed that it did, except it did not :frowning:. I contacted the winery and Nancy said that she will look into it, but meanwhile offered to send me the wine to my house. I told Nancy to hold off as I was still hoping that it will be found. Eventually I was contacted by the offsite storage telling me that they found the wine. It was delivered to an auto dealership across the street. I contacted Nancy at Maxem telling her that the wine was found and it was not necessarily to send me another shipment. My only concern was the fact that the wine sat at the dealership for three weeks and I was worried it may have been ruined. Nancy said that she wanted me to keep that wine and she is going to send me another shipment anyway, because she wanted to make sure that I received good wine.
Sorry for the long post, but I felt that this kind of customer service should be applauded. [thankyou.gif]

Now, that is good customer service. Other wine makers need to take note.

I just purchased a few bottles of their pinot and chardonnay through Acme. Hope to try them soon and eventually join Maxem’s list.

B

+1 on Maxem.

Nancy called me to arrange shipping because they do not ship directly to Kansas. Very pleasant woman to talk to. Long story short something happened on the shipping side of things, shipped overnight for free as a result.

Their Chardonnay, in my opinion, is the best Chardonnay out of Napa. Stellar wine.

Fantastic wines, and Nancy and Sam are really nice people.

They have great customer service. The 17 chardonnay is my all time favorite California chardonnay. It’s spectacular.

Intrigued about this wine. Is this a riper style of Chardonnay or does it lean more toward Burgundy? I generally prefer the latter.

Thank you.

While I am by no means a chard expert, I would say it’s more Burgundian in style.