Wine Berserkers Social Video Meet/Virtual Tasting #10 - Friday, 4/17 @6:30 PM Pacific

Join us!

Will be there

Sean and Brian S is competing for the WB Zoom - All Star badge…
:wink:

I’m also competing for the “I have no life” badge :joy:

I’ll try and hop on for a half hour. I’ll have a bottle of Rhys open from the day before.

Be well, guys.

Let’s see if Todd will hear me this time!! 6:30 PST = 9:30 EST (I may be yawning LOL)!!

Anyone planning to open something in particular?

Probably Champagne

Champagne sounds good…Friday after all and this stay home shit is getting old.

I’ll try and hop on for a half hour. I’ll have a bottle of Rhys open from the day before.

Be well, guys.

Frank 2 Day Wine Review is available as a domain! champagne.gif

I’ll try to make it again for a bit, too. Any particular Champs…if not I’ll try a Mousse Eugene or Savart Ouverture.

In for Champagne as well! NV only :wink:

I should be good for this. I have a couple of sparkling here at home that should work.

See you Friday.

Think I’ll open a 2013 Larmandier-Bernier Champagne Terre de Vertus Premier Cru. Panzer had an e-mail offer on the wines just after I received this bottle, so I should probably see if I like the style.

Would love to try the 2013. I had a couple of the 2012, and liked it so much (along with the Longitude) that I went back and bought more (of both).

Have you had the Latitude as well? If so, is there much of a difference between the Longitude and Latitude? I was interested in getting one or both but Panzer told me the Vertus was a good step up.

Not the Latitude. Only Longitude, so can’t tell you. Terre de Vertus is a step up, yes.

Friday? Let me check my schedule! [snort.gif] Will try to fit it in…so many options. [rofl.gif]

Cheers!
Marshall grouphug

I should be able to make this. Haven’t had a Larmandier-Bernier Longitude in awhile, so will pop one of those.