Berserkers Video Social Meet/Tasting #13 - FRIDAY 5/1, 6:30pm PDT

Come join us for another social video session! We’ve been busy with the ‘serious’ livestreams, with all kinds of amazing guests and featured winemakers, and I’ve been getting quite a few requests to go back to the simple, social meet and greet Zoom sessions, so join us tomorrow, Friday, at 6:30 pm Pacific

Stotter, you better get ready to talk Flannery on this sesh.

All Right!

In the Hard Knocks spirit of former NY Jet’s coach Rex Ryan

Let’s go drink som G’damn wine!
(Credit to Coupe on old Wine Library Forum)

I will be there…

Any ideas for wine themes?

How bout off the beaten path grapes?

Sean

That’s exactly what I was thinking
I have a 2013 Johan Vineyards Blaufränkisch that I’m looking for a reason to open
(2016 Berserker Day Purchase)

I am in and going with Bandol; non Tempier.

How about seeing if we can get Bryan Flannery in?

I’ll ask Bryan and Katie, see if we can get one of em in…I’m guessing the latter more likely #technology

I am PDT and I approve this message.

Excellent. I’ve got all sorts of weird grapes looking for an excuse to drink including a few from Adam Sabelli Frisch from last berserker day.

Sean

Hmm interesting. I have a sylvaner from Alsace in the fridge, maybe I’ll open that.

Can I bring my leftover '07 Carlisle Syrah Pelkan from the Thursday Zoom meeting with Mike Carlisle? I’d like to taste it in with friends. [whistle.gif]

Off the beaten path varietals…:thinking:

Damn, gonna have to spend some time in the cellar this afternoon…

Leftover?

Come on, now…

I don’t have too many unique varieties, but I do have some Ribeira Sacra (Mencia is the grape) so I guess that works

Aw, I cannot make it. Indiana weather tonight is nice enough to social distance on a porch, so I’m headed to an actual reality tasting with a couple of friends.

2012 J. Christopher Lumiere Pinot

We’re live!