Zoom Event with Laura Bianchi of Castello di Monsanto in Chianti -- Friday 8 May at 4pm ET / 1pm PT

Following the success of the recent event we did with Chateau Musar, we’re pleased to bring you another live tasting, this time with one of the top producers in all of Chianti! She will be tasting and discussing her new releases of Il Poggio (2015 and 2009) and talking about the winery, Tuscany, and anything else people would like to hear.

TO BE PART OF THE EVENT, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:

Date/Time: Friday, May 8th @ 4PM ET / 1pm PT

Theme of tasting: Castello di Monsanto. Or Chianti. Or Italy. Or whatever you want to taste along with.

How To Connect: To get the Zoom link to connect to the event, send a private message to me Kevin Sidders. I will then send you the link in a private reply. Once you receive the link, please do NOT forward it.

We’ll be muting everyone’s audio so we can eliminate background noise – camera is up to you. Feel free to submit questions in chat and we’ll call on folks and unmute them to ask questions.

Reminder that this live tasting is tomorrow. Feel free to PM me if you would like the link details.

Hope you can join us!

Delightful chat. Thank you!

Will a video be posted on YouTube? Would be interested in seeing.

Thanks.

Could not sign off from work. Sorry.

I was timezone challenged- thought it was 4PM Pacific. Look forward to the replay.

Cool event. Thanks for arranging!

are these all being posted on youtube like Morgan and Joels was? id love to listen to this one but was at work during