I'm worried about John Gilman

Gilman post re dream.JPG

1 Like

You mean because the Chambolle is clearly not where Dujac’s strength lies?

Or perhaps because he was being unusually cheap in not providing 750s?

In fairness, they’re kids.

Personally, I’m happy John is taking a break from tweeting about politics. [stirthepothal.gif]

Jesus Juice

Yeah that was my thought too - how weird, why not MSD

“You win, you get MSD. Chambolle is for losers, which is what you are. You’re lucky it isn’t Bud”

9/11 and chemtrails should have been the tipping points.

When he starts dreaming about chummy get-togethers with Michel Rolland and Philippe Cambie, we’ll know this social isolation thing has gone too far and we need to send out a rescue squad equipped with large quantities of AFWE wines.

You’re lucky it isn’t their whites neener

[smileyvault-ban.gif] Cannot imagine that happening.

Good to know, I need to subscribe to his feed neener

I assume these kids are required to have decanters for Pinot breaks.

Domaine Chambolle and MSD for winners. Can even compare & contrast.

2011 Père et Fils for the losers!

fixed it

I thought about posting something like this, thank you :slight_smile:

At the risk of pushing it onto the politics board, why aren’t you tweeting about Trump? There is a lot going on.

I did talk to John a couple of times this week, he is fine. His notoriously underperforming white blood cells are doing their job, so for once he has no sniffles etc.

So you are saying he is perfectly normal and straight thinking?

John Gimans dream seems pretty relaxed

I would worry much more about this mental wreck

(politics removed by admin, user warned)

On the contrary he is persisting on a topic that hardly needs any more commentary. However I get enough about Trump on numerous cable outlets, the NY times, Washington Post, etc. This is the definition of deadhorse . John is not really an expert on public health or world pandemics, but he is an expert on wine. It would be nice to talk about ANYTHING else but pandemic topics. To quote an Italian ER doc, “the virus is going to do what the virus is going to do”. Yes, it is going to kill people. Yes, it is almost impossible to stop. Yes, there is a close horse race at this point between what will kill more people, economic disaster and economy collapse or a viral illness. There is no real great solution to this whole situation other than time, research (which takes time), and nature more or less taking it’s course. A lot of other things we are doing are just fine, but limited in effectiveness. Ask any internal medicine doc about what treatment they actually provide seriously ill Covid patients. It is generally oxygen and supportive care at this point. I just find that ranting about every ignorant utterance by the Donald accomplishes little (and of course he is not that bright, why else is his grade point average at Wharton under lock and key?) Put almost any other president in his shoes and I doubt you will see much difference in the long run how this plays out. There was only one real opportunity to limit all this carnage, and it ain’t because of the narcissism and ignorance of Trump. We might want to talk to the Chinese Communist Party about why they chose to keep the rest of the world in the dark when they clearly knew that they had a BIG problem. Perhaps another chief executive would have seen this coming, but it appears that the presidents of Germany/Italy/France/UK/Spain/Russia (now), didn’t get the message early either.

I come here for mental relief, and by extension follow John, for distraction and some sanity.