Recurring Zoom/video chats

I appreciate the posts about one-off video chats, as well as the Berserker social meet-ups online.

Some wineries, wine stores, and other individuals have been hosting regular (eg, weekly) events. For example, Ridge has their “Winemaker Roundtable Virtual Tasting Series” every Thursday at 4pm PST. This Thursday’s event (May 14) is “20 years of Syrah and Carignane”. You can purchase the wines if desired, taste along with wines from your cellar, or simply watch.

Similarly, Chappellet has been having regular tasting chats. This Thursday, Chappellet is offering “What’s That Red?”, where they will do a virtual tasting (blind if you wish) of one of their Pinot Noirs, and their Merlot, Zinfandel, and Cabernet Sauvignon (and of course, a link to purchase the wines if you wish).

Is it worth sharing other regular virtual meet ups? I realize too much publicity might make some chats unwieldy and large, but others that have no limit on size could be worth sharing. “One-off” events, like last night’s Zoom event with Morgan Twain Peterson and Joel Peterson should continue to have their own posts.

I think it’s smart to post them, perhaps in this as a ‘master thread’ for sessions outside the Berserker ones, so that people know of them, in case they aren’t on the mailing or social media lists