Limerick Lane offer

Got an email today offering Limerick Lane 2018 Russian River Zinfandel to existing customers for $21 per bottle with 12 bottle or more purchases, with shipping included. That is a great wine at a phenomenal price.

Glad you posted this. In addition to great wine, great price I would add great people. Whats happening to small wineries with restaurants being shut down and the loss of that portion of distribution really sucks.

Tom

I got the same email. I’m in for a case! Great offer from great people, as mentioned above.

Yep—we are for at least a case

This offer is THE definition of a DEAL.

[cheers.gif]

That sounds like a great value. They make an excellent zin.

In for a case as well

Coincidence – last night, a friend of mine who isn’t a wine guy sent me a .jpg of a Limerick Lane Marquis that his mother had given him, saying it was amazing and I would probably like it. Just joined the list now, but it looks like that offer sold out. Well-done! I’m in on the next offer, then.

I’d be down for a case if someone has an allocation they dont want to use

Oops charged full price but I imagine Jake will fix.
Bought a case and a half.
Great wines and great people.

There will be many bargains available this year, but this could end up having been the best one, or one of the very best ones.

Looks sold out to me.

Hi all,
I’ve also replied on the 2018 Zinfandel thread but I’m covering my bases. Thank you to everyone for the support and the kind words and for those of you who were able to get some wine before it sold out, I hope the transparency of price and motive was clear and you feel our deepest gratitude.
Our next release will be in the fall and I am very excited about the vintage.
I wish you all health and safety in this incredibly unusual time.

Jake Bilbro
Limerick Lane

Has anyone received a shipping notifications yet? My credit card has been charged but order status shows UNFULFILLED.

Not me, but they fixed the billing error immediately.
Such great people.

It’s always easy to support great people who make great wines. Thank you Jake.
KB

Was told they sold out in 12 hours.