Prague

I recently relocated to Prague and was wondering if anyone else on this board is also based here? if so, it would be great to catch up and drink some nice bottles.
Once the world reopens and people are travelling again it would also be great to meet up with anyone who happens to drop by this way. Prague is an amazing city and even more so when you’re drinking great wine with good people…

Jealous. Enjoy living in one of the world’s treasures.

Loved my visit there in 2015. Just looked down and realized I was wearing my Prague t-shirt today. Hope to get back there someday

A very special city! Last time I was there, in 2000, I found a great deal on a Barolo with a bit of age. (Can’t recall the producer now.) It worked pretty well with rich, Central European cuisine.

Been many years since I’ve been in Prague but I’ve had great times there. I hope you find other wine geeks in town. I’d love to visit again!

We loved Prague, especially Casserol Restaurant which was outstanding.

We were there at about this time last year. Lovely city.

Enjoyed the Vinograf winebar- plenty of by-the-glass offering and per-bottle, plus good dishes on the menu. While non-Central European wines can be expensive (which is the case everywhere in Prague that we went to), there is enough interesting local and Hungarian wines that we discovered and feasted on.