RieslingKenner - announcing our new social and charitable organization

I am happy to announce Patrick Rauber and I have started a Riesling focused organization with a charitable focus. We wanted to make the many great people here on the Wine Beserkers board aware of it and hope we can connect with many of you in the future. Fun events, great wines and always helping others are on the agenda. More info to come. Please feel free to follow us on Instagram if your interested. Thank you. Patrick and Adam from RieslingKenner.
RieslingKener1 Mision.jpg
RieslingKenner Mission.jpg

Hi Adam. Suggested to me & followed on Instagram. Good stuff.

Thanks Chris, we appreciate your support.

Last Friday night we celebrated the creation of our new venture with a small gathering of close friends and fellow Riesling lovers. Because of the times, this ended up being an intimate evening with pizza on the rooftop. Even though we have to keep things small for now we got a ton of advice and input from a few local @RieslingKenner advisors. There was wonderful discussion, fellowship, and of course Riesling. All the GGs were fantastic As an important part of our mission - donations were made to The Chicago Food Depository, to help provide food security to those in need. Events and opportunities will be forthcoming for anyone interested. Feel free to check us out out instagram @RieslingKenner or send as an email to info@rieslingkenner.com
thumbnail_IMG_1326.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_1325.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_1301.jpg

Adam, that looks like a CRAZY lineup… And what a perfect start of your commendable - and fun(!) - project! :slight_smile:

Have any tasting notes/impressions?

wonderful step
looking forward

Looks like a great lineup! Curious how the Knoll showed in the lineup?