PSA:PYCM...

Not sure if others had seen them, but there are a number of the lower-end 2018 Pierre-Yves Colin-Morey wines on Wine.com for those who are looking for them. I have no affiliation with them, but people on the board have shared codes so I thought I would post for those with an interest in these wines. Try to spread the wealth around [cheers.gif] .

Not anymore, lol.

It’s by state (e.g., available in CA but not NY).

For perhaps the one billionth time, Wine.com inventory varies by state. They basically have 50 different stores all under the Wine.com name, depending on where your shipping address is. So unless you note what state you are talking about, this is of no value to anybody. I don’t mean to take it out on you specifically, but this is happening over, and over, and over, again.

Sorry. I figured it was regional, but still thought it might be of some use to some of the board members.

I’m in OR, but anyone could have seen that on my profile.

Well, I for one thank you. I’d searched for PYCM on their site before and they had a few nice higher end wines, but none of the “lesser” wines. Now they’re showing a lot of those. Those are more firmly in my pricing comfort zone. I’m specifically interested in St. Aubins and the BBs. I’ve enjoyed others, like the Pernand wines, but not as much. I also prefer leaner years, but PYCM seems to do well even in warm vintages, so I’ll take a chance.

Anyway, while these might not work for everyone here, they are working in more states than just Oregon. Not sure how they decide who gets what, but I’m sure that there are others here who can take advantage. I appreciate the heads-up. champagne.gif

I know Hi-Time in SoCal just got a nice shipment of them in. They have them listed online

Marshall,
Really appreciate the heads up. I went deep…6 orders of PYCM with the coupons. Prices weren’t all that bad to start with so there are some incredible deals with the 33% off. If I had more coupons I’d go a few more rounds. I didn’t even get to the bourgone Blancs which would be $27!

Website doesn’t show any. Snapped up already?

Chris - Search using “PYCM”. They have some nice prices!

Michael and Robert, glad you could get them. Now you just have to open one if I’m ever in your area. champagne.gif

Tried here in New Mexico after you posted Unfortunately, didn’t work but thanks for trying.