TN: 2014 Bêcheur Pinot Noir

Hardly any nose.
A pretty ruby red color.
At first sip, it seems to waft by with almost no presence. What’s going on here? Did I miss something? But with a bit of time it picks up weight and even gravitas. Quite exceptional, for such a delicate and light wine. With sophistication and class, it is so well integrated that one hardly sees the point of trying to separate out flavors. There is a lovely floating lightness, leading you to a more peaceful place.

Posted from CellarTracker

Just opened another one. It was so good that I updated my CT TN (and moved it up in my WOTY list).

N: reticent
C: pretty ruby red.
P: At first sip, it seems to waft by with almost no presence. What’s going on here? Did I miss something? But with a bit of time it picks up weight and even gravitas. Quite exceptional, for such a delicate and light wine. With sophistication, finesse and class, it is so well integrated that one hardly sees the point of trying to separate out flavors. There is a lovely floating lightness, leading you to a more peaceful place.
6/17/20:
Consistent. Held up well on counter with a Repour for six days. I get the impression that it has a long life ahead of it.
7/5/20:
Consistent
9/28/20:
Oh this is so good! The first and foremost impression is one of elegance. An ethereal, floating, lovely, almost transcendent sense of it. All the rest fades away before this delicate but powerful feeling. Bravo, Michael!

Posted from CellarTracker