2013 Pierre Peters Chetillon

Starting to see a few offers on this but very few and even less discussion. Anyone tried it?

Brad Baker posted below in another Pierre Peter’s thread. Seems like buy, buy, buy.

2012 is an awesome, awesome vintage… everywhere except the Cote des Blancs. The Cote des Blancs had issues in 2012 with quantity and quality. Hail did a number on a lot of vineyards in the region, mildew hit, and ripening was uneven. Some very good wines were made, some skipped vintage wines completely, and some made decent, but not great wines. For the Cote des Blancs, 2013 is going to be better than 2012 in most cases. Not all, but most. This region is the only thing really keeping 2012 from being a potentially all-time great vintage. All of this being said, there are still some great 2012 BdBs from the Cote des Blancs; you just have to be a bit selective.

I haven’t tried it, but they made a beautiful wine out of 2011. I can only imagine that they did a great job with 2013. This is always a buy for me

Can’t imagine a scenario where a Peters Chetillons is not a buy, buy, buy!

Just had a couple delivered yesterday and will share tasting notes in 10-20 years.