TN: 2018 Massican Chardonnay Hyde Vineyards (USA, California, Napa Valley)

• 2018 Massican Chardonnay Hyde Vineyards - USA, California, Napa Valley (7/6/2020)
    About a year since my last bottle, and this has unfurled in a gorgeous way. It’s all orange zest and lemon cream, with an expansive, almost oily finish that carries a salty intensity and a bit of spice from the new oak elevage. Love the intensity and the refreshment value from the bright acidity. Excellent rendition of Hyde.

Posted from CellarTracker

p.s. had a great FaceTime call with Dan Petroski this afternoon, where we discussed all manner of topics related and unrelated to Massican.

great to hear david, thank you

Thanks David. I have not had the 19 Hyde yet but very excited to try it. His whites are currently my favorite across the board. The Annia and the Sauvignon Blanc are wonderful. As a side note, his red and white vermouth are also wonderful.

Thanks David. I have not had the 19 Hyde yet but very excited to try it. His whites are currently my favorite across the board. The Annia and the Sauvignon Blanc are wonderful. As a side note, his red and white vermouth are also wonderful.

My 2019 Hyde is waiting to be unveiled.