It’s good, again. Alcohol has been rehabilitated...

Moderate consumption associated with slower cognitive decline, perhaps.

Perhaps, but if you drink enough, you don’t care.

With moderation, of course.

Nutritional advice can be found which advocates for a certain point of view and for its opposite. I once read an article that explains why; reasonably enough, it boils down to unreliable subjects and difficulty in data collection. For instance, when monitoring the effects of a diet we rely solely on the word of those being evaluated.

Speaking of ‘alcohol is bad for you’, I’ve always found the ‘are you over 18?’ pop-ups in wine retailers to be amusing. I know it’s a legal requirement and an understandable one, but can you really imagine teens logging on the internet after their parents have gone to sleep, flushed and sweating as they browse through bottles of Bordeaux?

Then let’s drink up while drinking is good !

One of the many magical incantations that we are told to do by lawyers so that we will have the illusion of accomplishing something. Way more convenient to get your older brother (or these days, hell, many kids just get their mom) to pick up a six pack at the grocery store…I have a jacket with a RFID patch sewn in it so that if the wearer is caught in an avalanche they could be located under the snow. Along with the patch is a statement, “Warning, this device does not prevent avalanches”.

ah, who knows.

Is this being sponsored by Constellation Brands?

I’ve been eating much less and exercising much more since the beginning of the quarantining, but my weight loss seems to be stuck in neutral.
I can’t figure out why.
( [cheers.gif] )

The key to limiting oneself to one glass a day is to buy a sufficiently large glass. Moderation, after all, is important.

Gotcha covered. We sell a glass that holds 750ml with a little space to swirl the wine. Maybe it’s my advanced age but every time I have a glass of wine, I can’t remember what I had for dinner the next day. That works out too. I can have the same thing for dinner three nights in a row and be surprised how good it is each night. [cheers.gif]

easy explanation—you haven’t had it yet.

Post of the year!

LOL.

Randy, maybe Carrie knows what you’re having for dinner the next day?

Dang, it’s bad again…

Not body here likes alcohol in their wine. Lower abv = better wine.