Who sources grapes from Larkmead?

Hi All,

I was perusing the 2018 Rivers Marie Cabernet thread and I’m excited to try all the wines, but I’m particularly interested in the Calistoga bottling since last year was my first Rivers Marie Cab purchase and the Calistoga was absent.

I’m also interested in it because I’m a member at Larkmead and generally like their style. I know much of what makes a wine is also in the winemaking, but I’m excited to see how much of the Larkmead “terroir” I can detect in the Rivers Marie Calistoga.

During winery tours at Larkmead they often talk about how large the property is and how they sell grapes, but for obvious reasons they never mention who they sell to.

I was wondering if anybody knows of any other wines made from Larkmead sourced grapes?

Not Ramey-they had some kind of falling out.

Rombauer and Stony Hill for sure with the Larkmead name on label.

Dan Petroski is the winemaker for Larkmead but he also owns Massican, which produces white wines. Massican Chardonnay comes from Hyde Vineyard, but other fruit like Tocai Friulano in the Annia Blend, not sure. Larkmead has 1.1 acres of Tocai Friulano planted. Coincidence?