So what allocations are left for all you geeks?

This has been an expensive month for me…I still have Kutch on the 28th (2 cases for me), William & Mary (again 2 cases), and finally Littorai SVD (will not be able to purchase nearly as nuch as I would like). What are others looking forward to?

William & Mary is my last big one and based on the preview from the RM thread, will be a bigger one than I had anticipated. Keeping some powder dry for that potential new bottling and was already planning to go deeper here this year.

Kutch, my Corison club allocation and maybe one more left this month. Money is burning!

Only thing J did this week was Rivers Marie.
Still have Carlisle and Bedrock in my inbox and William & Mary upcoming. I don’t look forward to more offers, I dread them.
Next years project is going to have to be a walk-in cellar.

Scarlett and andremily.

MacDonald

Kutch and Pisoni is still to come, plus I want to support Will of W&M again, too.

The one I’m hoping I get an offering of [beg.gif]

William & Mary
MacDonald
Bevan part 2

After going really long with some favorite cabs for the 2018 vintage (Carter, Myriad, Becklyn, Quivet, Rivers Marie) I’ll have to be a bit judicious for the remainder of the year. As far as other wines I got over the summer, I did end up getting a 9-pack of Maxem pinot and chard, as well as some summer sippers from Wren Hop/Bevan Cellars. In addition to finally getting on Aubert, and ordering a 6-pack, and ordering a 6-pack of 2016 Greer Cabernet.

I’ve been strongly debating Bedrock, I usually get at least a case or two total a year, but may have to skip this release, went light on Carlisle this year. There just is a shortage of cellar space, and I’ve been realizing that I really like Carlisle with at least 3-4 years of bottle age, and Bedrock possibly more.

Luckily some of Mike Smith’s wines seem accessible off the Fed-Ex truck, some obviously will improve over several years, but the sweet spot for his wines are 2-3 years from vintage (excluding the NV bottlings). I say all this to say, cellar management is a key worry for me, as I only have a 200 bottle Artevino, and no plans to build a cellar in my current house.

I’ll probably get a 3-pack of 2018 William and Mary Cabernet , and a 3-pack of 2017 Greer Cabernet when the allocations open. That should do it for the year, I’ll need to really keep myself accountable to this.

I think the only ones I have remaining this year are Ceritas, MACDONALD, Vincent, and Lewelling (unless there is a 2nd Sandlands this year).

Tegan has mentioned 2 earlier this year, including the long awaited Zin.

I’ll make it known now and every time it comes up going forward, I will be looking to buy 2017 MACDONALD from anyone willing to share a bottle to stash away with my son’s birthyear bottles [cheers.gif]

Still quite a lot…

Carlisle (need to finalize)
Ferren
Saxum
Kutch
W&M
MacDonald
Sandlands (Trousseau & maybe Zin?)
Di Costanzo
Dirty & Rowdy (don’t they have an offer in August/Sept?)

I’m envious of all you Macdonald members, definitely the one I’m dying to get on. I was fortunate to get to know Tom Detert a little this year and am planning on visiting Detert this fall (if traveling is an option) and hope to go to Macdonald and beg!

I think Realm and Fingers Crossed.

Just MacDonald, Memento Mori SVDs, and Di Costanzo.

William and Mary
Di Costanzo
Realm
Maybe some Bevan Dr Crane

WM will likely be the most expensive. At least a case or two I’d think.

MacDonald, Greer, Third Twin

Like seeing all the Di Costanzo love…really been liking their wines. Still got Macdonald and really looking forward to my La Pelle delivery in the Fall…can’t get enough of their reds.

Which La Pelle released? 17? Or is it time for the 18s?