Dirty and Rowdy Special Release

Just got an email for an unexpected D&R special release:

WINE FOR COVID-19 RELIEF

Farmworkers in California have been disproportionately hit by the COVID-19 pandemic. Immediate community response is needed.

Dirty and Rowdy has produced 100 cases of a special wine - 2019 Wear A Mask Red, which will provide crucial assistance at a time when it is needed most.

$20 from each bottle you purchase will go directly to funds supporting California farmworker COVID-19 relief at the California Farmworker Foundation and the Napa Valley Farmworker Foundation.

“The funding from Dirty and Rowdy Family Winery will help alleviate the most pressing needs of Farmworkers during this COVID-19 pandemic.”- Hernan Hernandez, Executive Director, California Farmworker Foundation
For ten years, Dirty and Rowdy has connected people, place, and spirit, and many times over the D&R community has opened their hearts and contributed to organizations providing direct relief to vulnerable populations.

Your wine purchase contributes to education, PPE, testing, housing, and more. This wine is lively, delightful, and sends help and love today.
WINE INFO:

2019 Wear A Mask Red
13% ABV
100 Cases Produced
$40 with $20 per bottle going to farmworker COVID-19 relief

This wine tastes like walking through a rose garden wearing silk pants- tempting, mouthwatering, and just enough tannin for those tingly vibrations.

65% Old Vine Mourvèdre 10% Zinfandel, 2.5% Petite SIrah, 2.5% Barbera and 20% Old Vine Chenin Blanc

HOW TO DO IT:

1. Buy The Wine
  2. $20 Per Bottle Will Be Donated
  3. Spread The Word

Thank you for making a difference!
Dirty and Rowdy Family Winery

Cheers Hardy! Can’t wait to try these.

Awesome. Per usual. Some people just get it. Gotta love D&R.

Ordered.

Thanks Andrew, Dennis, and David!

This is an important cause. We are happy to be able to assist the CA Farmworker Foundation and Napa Valley Farmworker Foundation at time so many are being hit hard with COVID-19.

MASK SMALL.png

Hardy, is that where that barrel of Zin I tasted went?

Still holding out hope for the straight Zin and Barbera bottlings…

There is a small amount of Zin in the blend- but we held most out and bottled it yesterday. :slight_smile:

Here you go! Bottled yesterday. 70 cases of Zin and 90 cases of Barbera. The Zin will be in our Fall Release and the Barbera most likely in the Jan / Feb.
Barb ZIN.jpeg

BOOM! Loving the color on that Zin label

New T-Shirt time!

Damn, slim pickings in that one. Sign me up!

Ordered and added it to CT.

Was waiting for someone to do the hard work for me [cheers.gif]

Exactly why I don’t bother doing “pending” in CT. I did my penance in 2004, adding tons of German wines to the database. No more!