2018 Sine Qua Non Syrah/Grenache

I’m sure many of you got your offer in your inbox.

I’m not sure of the quality of the 2018 vintage so maybe someone can assist me there.

Seems like a buy?

2018 Sine Qua Non Syrah at $170 per bottle (750 ml)
2018 Sine Qua Non Grenache at $170 per bottle (750 ml)

Anyone else in?

[rofl.gif]

Ps. Vintage doesn’t matter. [snort.gif]

Maybe someone can translate?

I think:

Mega long wait list.

People buy every release.

People have been dropping off the list and this isn’t an easy flip like it once was.

I’ll buy but just seeing how others feels.

Cool cool.
I was just Trying to translate as requested :slight_smile:

Definitely going to buy (first time on the list!).

I must be second or third wave, no email yet.

Beeep Beeep Beeep

(backing up the truck to load in all the SQN I can fit)

Sine Qua Non, Saxum and Alban I buy all I can afford regardless of vintage

Buy buy buy!

If you love Sine Qua Non, it is a definite buy! That said, it is getting much easier to pick up SQN on the secondary market for close to release price.

This - with the exception of the extended barrel aged stuff.

Cheers.

After almost 9yrs, numerous postcards and “sorry, but…” emails, I’ve made the list. Can I afford it? Barely. Am I buying? Beep, beep, beep…

Like a few on here I got my first offer as well! I will buy all I can for sure. Love their wines!!

On the fence on whether I’m going to pick up my allocation. I think many spots may open up as a result of COVID

My email has been down for two days, so went on the site and no allocation yet. Is the actual release date next week?

Flippers are buying up the Anthony Faucci baseball cards instead. [rofl.gif]

The wines are what they are. Sooner or later the endless hype Manfred got from Parker will run out of gas. Perhaps at this point people will buy them for just the wine itself. There are very few Rhone variety wines that sell for more around the globe. Think SQN has about reached the ceiling for pricing.

as we’ve discussed before, just back up the truck and buy some aged, “off-vintage” 11’s
including the eba patines which are awesome [cheers.gif]

Do you know when you originally signed up? Interesting to see if CoV/economy is having any effect.

Waiting list was 9 years when I got on in 2018.

Brian and Larry are correct. New buyers should take note.