Kamala Harris: A closet Berserker?

Probably stay there too given the experience many women have here.

That’s awesome! can’t trust anyone who doesn’t drink wine

oh she is berserk all right. At least she is not a teetotaler. Curious all the others on the ticket don’t ever imbibe. Interesting.

Thanks for sharing the article. I wish I could read the entire article to see what she is into. It gives us all hope that the silly wine tariff will be removed if she becomes vice president. :slight_smile:

Isn’t the White House cellar all domestic? She better not be caught with a grand cru in hand at a state dinner!

I think that is true. She may have to sneak some grand cru wines into the white house through the secret service :slight_smile:

paywall

I’m trying to picture how that scandal would play out…

“Harris Shells Out Hush Money Payouts Via Personal Attorney To Keep Bize-Leroy Relationship Secret. Bize Leroy Made No Comment But Her Publicist Stated That She Will Be Pouring Her Wine At ‘Sirens’ Strip Club Next Friday In Flavortown, Ohio (Formerly Columbus.)”

"Harris Abuses National Security Protocols As She Brazenly Buys Theopolis Wines On Unsecured Server… ‘Plus, she was given special access to the ‘sold out’ petite syrah that our reporter was not allowed access to!’ "

“Harris Commits Sins Against The Country By Drinking Burgundy From A Bordeaux Stem, While Wearing A Tan Suit!”

“Harris Caught Wearing Mom Jeans While Touring Abbey Creek Winery. The End Of America?”

She is a club member at Rock Wall winery in Alameda (owner/winemaker is Shauna Rosenblum, her father was winemaker for Rosenblum Cellars). During the SIP, she stopped by the winery for contactless pickup of her club shipment, and Shauna remarked to a co-worker “She sure looks like Kamala Harris”. She uses a pseudonym for her club membership.

-Al

[rofl.gif] [rofl.gif] [rofl.gif] [rofl.gif]

[worship.gif]

It acquired via chain shipment a bunch of European whites.

I think all wines served at State Dinners are domestic but when requested by the first family, foreign wines are Putin the cellar.

Best Berserker pun in years, well done!

Although I do believe that multiple bottles from the same vineyard are stored in separate bins.

Paywall

Xi whiz, that was bad

deleted out right political posts. Let’s keep this light and jovial. thanks

You know me; if I did any better, it’d be a Merkel