Educate Me on Dugat-Py Whites

I have access to a few Meursault village whites I want to try, however, there is not alot info anywhere. The whites seem scarce, the Domaine does not make alot. CT has minimal notes, and I mean minimal.

William Kelley a couple years ago on another thread mentioned…“Concentrated, textural but incisive. The wines are excellent. The most similar style is probably d’Auvenay, but the wines are not on quite that level yet. They’ve only been making them since the early 2000s.”

Anyone have any recent experience with the whites? Trying to figure out the style and quality given the not so cheap price tag. Thx! [cheers.gif]

Not a lot of information out there, as they are never put up for tasting in the cellar. Although I checked the WA website and William Kelley seems to be able taste them.

In my experience, they are not on the leaner spectrum. I don’t know what vintages you have access to and if you can buy in 1 bottle increments, but I would try them in for instance 2011 and 2015 so you get a feel of the vintage impact on the wines.