Snoop Cali Red

The 19 Crimes label has teamed up with Martha Stewart’s favorite hip hopper and we will be seeing Snoop Cali red hit the shelves soon. It will be 19 Crimes’ premier California red, to boot!

From someone’s tasting note, somewhere: “The collaboration summoned the singer up to Northern California, where he enjoyed an active role in conceiving the final blend.
Primarily a combination of Petite Syrah and Zinfandel — with a splash of Merlot — it’s surprisingly soulful for a $12 offering.”

As soon as I see one I will put down my gin n juice and give it a go and post a note.

Planned note, initial impression…

Baby they got some bubblegum in this mother**cker
Steady long, steady long finish.
With so much drama in the bottle.
It’s not hard drinkin’ the Snoop D-O-double-G

Popped it at two in the mornin’ while the party was jumpin
and still holdin’ up at six in the mornin’!

Rolling down to the foil’, smokin indo, no more sippin’ on gin and juice…
Quaffing Snoop’s Cali Red!

Laid back [with my mind on my cellar and my cellar on my mind]
Rollin down the foil, smokin indo, sippin on Cali Red.

Now that I got me some Snoop’s Cali Red
Everybody got they stems out, but they ain’t chipped in
This happens all the time, but at 12 bucks a bottle, I don’t care!!!
You got to get your glass, but fool I’m still gonna get mine
Everything is fine when you listenin’ to the D-O-G
…and drinking his wine!

I thought Snoop would be making some green dragon port or gin for his gin ‘n’ juice.

This should be the 20th crime

His interview on the cross-branding sounded soulless. That said he has had a fascinating life and has done very well financially. Hard to argue with the results.

If it was Panama Red, I’d value his endorsement more highly

Have to watch out for smoke taint…

Hahah! Hilarious

Nice man! That was good!

And for the record, I dont think ive ever bought a celebrity wine before…but pretty sure I’d have to snag a bottle of this if I saw it. Love Snoop!

I’ll stick to Lenny Kravitz Dom 08

I’ve always thought Snoop was so cute … but wow Anton! Next thing we know, you’ll be collabing with Megan Thee Stallion!

I am game if I can find a bottle. I follow Snoop on social, he is hilarious and very down to earth. He left the gangster persona behind him a decade ago and I’d venture to say most people on this board would enjoy an afternoon sitting on a back porch sharing a glass with him. Not that I’ve done that, it is just a hunch.

TW

Given he made millions degrading women, I’m surprised that there is so much acceptance of this guy as mainstream. Not judging, just surprised.

Found the guy that takes rap lyrics literally.

It’s available at my local West LA Ralphs if anyone wants to try it and is nearby.

Golf clap Anton!

Naturally, the vintages I see are 2018 and 2019, both smokey years…

I had a bottle of this while camping. Probably the worst hangover I’ve had from wine before. It was way too sweet. Skip this and grab some box wine if you must

Right, but have you ever tried it…

[rofl.gif]

Snoops is spreading his alcohol seed - Wine, Gin, Beer

https://twitter.com/SnoopDogg/status/1301009683780571136