Looking for specific Reidel Pinot glass

I’m not sure where we got them, or what the series name is, but we need to replace some Reidel Pinot Noir glasses that have stems shaped like a four leaf clover. I think they’re an inexpensive line, maybe bought at Costco? Anyway my wife likes the hand feel of the stem so we ‘must’ find them. So far every glass we’ve Googled appears to have the traditional round stem. Thanks for any leads.

Are they the “grape” line? Those have the clover shaped stems.

Looks per the website that they actually don’t make them with those stems anymore…

I don’t know if it’s still called that but the Wine line had those stems. They switched them over to restaurant only sales a number of years ago but perhaps you could try a restaurant supply store or ask any restaurant you have an in with to order for you.

Edited to add: I don’t see it in their restaurant collections on their website so it might have been discontinued

Perhaps ebay?

Might be able to get someone here to sell you them if they have them…?

BTW, they were my go to wine glass for a while as I found them relatively sturdy. But I remember last buying them at the old Astor Wines location so it was obviously a long time ago.

My last one broke years ago.

I have 2 orphan Riedel PN glasses that are probably from Costco or some such. No idea what you mean by 4 leaf clover shaped stem, though? Are these them - if so you can have them gratis just send me a shipping label.
30BAFF56-7545-471D-8979-11B5FDCEECBB.jpeg

Thanks. My wife just found them on Amazon. It IS the Wine Series. 4 more on the way! Happy wife.

Thanks but those look like the ones we’ve received twice now that were pictured on websites as having the clover stem. If you were to cut through the stem of the glass we’re looking for the shape of the stem is, indeed, a clover shape.
CFCE0F88-D8F3-44AB-9107-340721E4C83C.png