Anyone else getting error messages going to WB?

Both Chrome and Bing are telling me the security certificate for the Berserker server has expired. I get this every time I try to go to a new page.
Chrome error for Wine Berserkers.JPG

Yes. Just got this for the first time today.

Yep - sent a quick e-mail to Todd when it happened and he’s on it.

I had e-mailed Todd, who just replied: “Working on it - moved to a new server, have to migrate the security certificate.”

I feel so unsafe

…and here I thought it was my computer! I even restarted my machine and cleared all browsing history/cookies! Glad I’m not alone lol.

Sorry about that - we moved to a new server/instance and forgot to migrate the SSL so working on it now.

Trust me that if I forgot to move the SSL with the server move I have no ability to ‘steal your information’ lol

Might be a bit…sorry!!

Firefox tried to block me, but I said, “Screw you, Firefox! Todd is waiting for me!” Then, I broke free for my joyous reunion with Berserkers.

Is this a superspreader event?

Might not be until tonight that we get the certificate installed…

Now everyone is going to know I am obsessed with wine!! Dammit!!! :wink:

This is a First World crisis of the first order.

I am planning on being allowed to vote multiple times in future polls.

Todd, come on. You don’t have to keep trying to steal my information. I’ll give it to you for free, if you just ask.

Anything to get new members these days I bet !!!

I thought Grand Cru Cru members didn’t get their data stolen? Wasn’t that a perk?

Fixed!!

Like. :grinning:

Had this message this morning (my southern hemisphere time), but all fine now.

My luddite question, how were you able to login to WB and post when you got that message? Every attempt for me ended with that security message.