Links redirecting to wine.com

Is anyone else getting redirected to intermediaries and then instantly to wine.com from links on this site? I’m on ios with Chrome. It has happened repeatedly with the link in this thread
Wine director, as a professional service job, not an attitude. - WINE TALK - WineBerserkers
And the first link in the wine investment fund thread.

Just now the link in the wine director thread worked. I’m baffled.

Yes, it happened with a link yesterday that Fu provided. And then you get a pop up that even when deleted, will not allow returning to the forum without starting over. Very aggravating.

And other weird sites. One WB link took me to a site to update my cellphone VPN security software.

???

Yes, me too.

Looks like WB is a national security threat.

Todd is downplaying it, to keep us calm.

I had same link issues yesterday but it wasn’t consistent. Sometimes I could click back and hit the link again and it would work correctly. Other times doing so just retuned me back to Wine.com. After the third link that took me to wine.com, I just decided to ignore links.

Shut down any browser which goes to an unexpected site, as malware may be involved.

I’ve gotten that on my iPhone.

I’ve just gotten the same results on Safari on my phone - clicked a link to NYT and it opened Wine.com. Closed down and just tried again and it now opens the NYT link properly - this is in Megan Joy’s post under the QAnon thread in case you are trying to diagnose it.

I have had the same issue. Most recently with the yahoo link in the “how great is this” thread.

I’m on ios/Safari.

Yes, I’ve experienced this a few times over the past week. Not good.

Anyone else ? Hijacked links ?

Same here

[Links redirecting to wine.com - WINE TALK - WineBerserkers][/b]

Does not happen for me. I’m guessing it has something to do with the change Todd made to open links in a new tab.

I’m guessing it has to do with Obamacare. Or Benghazi

Clearly, what is going on here is not being grasped by management. Please read what everyone in this thread has been experiencing.