MacDonald, Realm and Greer offerings

Have to decide by tonight if I take my Realm offering. I usu take 6-12 Bars, 1-2 Falstaff, 2-3 Moonracer, and 1 Absurd. Just ordered Macdonald and tempted to order Greer. Wonder what others think. Really trying to pare down my yearly mailings. (Typically take scarecrow, Aubert, and SE).

MacDonald should be at the top of your list.

Same boat.
Expensive day trying to pare down too.
Only got half my Realm order 3 Bard and 1 Falstaff
6 MacDonald. I usually get 6 Greer but may cut it back to 3 given the year. I’m sure it’s still great.
Anyone taste the 2017 Greer?
Already bit on SQN, Alban and Cayuse.

MacD

What a dream list. One can only hope to get on MacD list.

Grabbed Macdonald without hesitation. I pared down my Realm order to just 3 Bard. Looking forward to grabbing the Greer as well. Expensive week.

Macdonald and Greer. Realm is pretty available at retail here in Twin Cities (except for Moonracer, Absurd) - I stay on list for Fidelio.

Grabbed realm, would grab Macdonald with zero hesitation. Greer I’m
On the fence currently. Love the wines but 17 being lesser than 18 I’m undecided

Stopped by a local retailer today in San Diego (Mira Mar Rd) known for their low pricing. 2016 MacD is $550 a pop. This wine has fallen into the coveted tiny collection of CA wines that have immediate 3x value, no matter where you shop. What also has immediate 3x value in CA? Screagle. If you received a MacD offer, don’t think twice. Cramer voice #buybuybuy

If it is the shop i’m thinking of, they take consignments and I would bet what they have is someone’s flip.

Anyone know if you can skip a year with Greer and not get the boot? I just bought the 16s last month after tasting them.

I’m hoping to be able to pass on this year’s allocation, John. I plan to email them as I would love to hop back in next year… We are going to Healdsburg at the end of the month and I need to keep powder dry…

We did Napa last month and it is GREAT to have a bite of normalcy and nature. Have a wonderful trip!

I’ll be buying. Happy to swap you a bottle. And I’ll be buying the ‘18s too so you won’t miss out :wink:

I grabbed close to a full allocation of Realm and Aubert. I just signed up for MacD, so my guess is my Great Grandchildren will be reaping the rewards of that offering. :wink:

in for the annual MacDonald 3-pak…my 8th.

Screw Constellation Brands, i’m not going there anymore. I hate to see they’re invading Paso now too. Ugh