Manhattan Wine Storage

Anyone store at their NJ location?
Pros/Cons?
Location is convenient for me. Looking to store about 15-20 cases. Mostly long term with not a lot of in and out

I store there. Works great for me.

I do. Marc Hanes who runs the show and is a member here is absolutely outstanding on every level. I am also involved in a beta test for a new software system which is really nice.

To give you some context I have a fairly sizable amount of wine there and mostly German with crazy labels and they always get it right.

Really can’t say enough great things about Marc and his team.

I don’t store there but have visited to pick up auction winnings from HDH. Place looks great and like Robert says, big plus that Marc Hanes is there.

Thanks Owen, Paul and Robert
I think Domaine is the other option here in North Jersey and that is a bit of a hike
I will contact Manhattan for a quote

Tony

I’ll throw my vote for them in here too. I store a fair amount there and the service has been superb.

I checked earlier this year, and the facility is closed to new clients as they are at capacity.

Ugh

While I don’t store there (I opted for my local JC storage) I know a lot of people who do and all are happy with the service.

And as everyone else says, Marc is great. Other than his tendency to take 10x as long as any other living human being to taste through a set of wines. neener

Tony and Mike, you may want to reach back and check.

Thanks Julie will do

When’s the next offline??

Tony, let us know when the next offline is? we will be eager to attend. So many wines waiting for better days to come.