Desire Lines - Save the Date Sept 22

Desire Lines is scheduled to offer its newest release of wines on September 22nd:

From the email:

"…DESIRE LINES FALL 2020 RELEASE:

"TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22

"…We’re really excited about the wines in this release, including the newest releases from Cole Ranch, Evangelho and Shake Ridge vineyards, plus a new Experimental Series wine we’ve lovingly named ‘Fred Rides Again’.

"As always, please reach out if you have any questions prior to the release next week. Sending lots of love your way from Sonoma!

“Cody, Emily, Caleb & the pups”

logo-56801.png
The Wine Makers Podcast
“Desire Lines”

August 3, 2018

"The Wine Makers sit down with Cody and Emily Rasmussen of Desire Lines Wines. Working their way up the hard way, they are great people as well as stellar winemakers. Cody is also the assistant winemaker at Bedrock Wine Company, working with Morgan Twain Peterson and Chris Cotrell. www.desirelineswines.com "

Such truly enjoyable wines … so happy I have a stash of them.

Really looking forward to this. My first order was this spring and down to one bottle. All were excellent food wines too.

Really wonderful, fresh takes on Shake Ridge and Evangelho. Also really awesome people.

Great wines including a couple of exceptional variations on Evangehlo Mataro. The Cole Ranch Riesling is similarly amazing, as is everything I’ve tried from Shake Ridge Ranch. Wonderful people too!

*Full disclosure - I work with Emily on a separate project.

I’ve tried a few of their wines since getting on their list a year ago and they’re well worth it. And I echo the above comments about nice people, too!

I love all of their wines. I will be stocking up on the Shake Ridge and Cole Ranch for sure.

Allocation is open! order in!

looking forward to the Mourvedre - was my favorite last year!

Mixed case for me

First time receiving an allocation and went for a mixed case. Fair to say that reading about the varietals and vineyard sites, it’s right up my alley, so I’m guessing I will love all of them.

In case you don’t read the full email (like I did the first time), they’re also offering Evanghelo Vineyard prints with 12+ bottle orders.

I did miss that in my excitement to order, but the label imagery is beautiful so that’s very exciting.