WTF!! Lombardi Wines Mailing List??

Anybody else get an email saying they joined the Lombardi Wines (out of Sonoma) mailing list??? But never joined it? Looks like somehow Cirq/Chev is involved. Anyone else??

I got the email as well. IIRC, Tony Lombardi was at Kosta Browne for a number of years, and I’d guess that where the mailing list came from.

Also received an offer today. Definitely didn’t sign up for any offer. Was in my spam folder, maybe that’s why.

I never signed up for Lombardi and I never signed up for Kosta Browne.

It definitely came via Cirq/Chev, although I know that Cirq and KB were once joined at the hip (or maybe more like Siamese twins that were separated).

Seems like bullcrap that this was done-no idea if it is legal/illegal.

More time spent bitching that it takes to hit delete.

Where do you think Cirq/Chev got their list from ?

Not worth getting your knickers in a knot … as long as the “unsubscribe” link works.

Received too…abd deleted.

No Kosta Brown here either.

Pot meet kettle.

I signed up for it.

Nah this is more fun. And I don’t own any knickers.

Received, wondered and then deleted

Deleted ? Unsubscribed?

Surprised you don’t see more of this to be honest. Email addresses are pretty cheap. You can get 100,000 for like $100. Marketers buy them all the time.

Although I was a former Kosta Browne employee from 2010-15, I want to assure you, there is no association or cross over of mailing lists of Lombardi Wines, CIRQ or Kosta Browne wines.

If you received a notification of welcome, please opt out or unsubscribe. If you want to reach out to me directly, please email me and I can remove you per your request.

Sincerely,

Tony Lombardi - tony@lombardiwines.com

I’m happy to see this thread.

I got the email and wondered, “Wow, which time was it that I was too drunk to remember signing up for a mailing list?”

Now I know it wasn’t me, cheers!

unsolicited email- maybe not a great way to do business.

Why not? That is how I buy V1ag@r@, meet Russian women, and refinance my mortgage. (Or hope to, soon.)

So from where did you get the email info?

Spinning in those wildfire-fanned winds is an excruciating way to stay silent.