Kalamera/Phiestina wine fridge??

My son is looking for a “reasonably priced” wine fridge with around 75 bottle capacity. He sent me this link asking for an opinion. I’ve looked for these before but the Phiestina brand is new to me. Home Depot also carries it but they didn’t when I bought my 50 bottle Magic Chef unit a few years ago. Any reviews (good or bad) would be helpful. Also alternative suggestions in the same or lower price range. Thank you.

Note: the Wayfair listing shows the brand as Kalamera but the product manual link there is headed Phiestina. Not unusual for retailers to get proprietary names I guess.

I purchased a 50 bottle Kalamera single zone about 3-4 years ago and have not had any issues with it at all.

Thank you so much. The 50 bottle unit seems to be similar in design to the 80 bottle my son is interested in. A question has come up in his research about bottle size. Have you had any issues with it accommodating Burgundy bottles?

I have had a smaller Kalamera unit for about 4 years as well. I have had no issues as well.

On another note, I recently purchased an Artevino III and everyone here talked me into buying a unit larger than I thought I needed. I am super happy that they did. It’s already filling up. With your amount of posts and Grand Cru Cru membership I am sure you know more about that than I do, but I thought I would share what helped me out.

Yes, the top shelf can stack double layer. I have double layer, so 10 bottles on top. And one or maybe two on each other row with their smaller bottles. I have 45 bottles which seems to be the limit. It was 400 with free shipping. Came on it’s own pallet, with no dings.

Very helpful. Thanks again.