Myriad Fall Shipment Notification

Just got a UPS notification from ‘Adams Street Shipping - Wine’ for a shipment that went out today and will land on Tuesday. I did not get a notification from Leah or anyone at Myriad, but the Reference Number in the shipping info matches my Myriad order number.

Weather in Napa, CA looks very favorable over the next few days, but seems quite hot next week. Looks like they are taking advantage of the cooler temps to get cases out now.

Just a heads up for anyone that may have gotten a random UPS notice!

They sent a shipping notice out about a month ago saying that most wines would ship Oct 12 unless otherwise noted. Likely just getting the label ready for a Monday ship.

Mine is in transit and given the temps next week, I’m happy it’s already on the way.

I got a shipping notification on Monday as well, but mine seems to have hit a UPS exception where UPS has stated “We were unable to dispatch the trailer on time. This may cause a delay.”. It’s been sitting in San Pablo, CA, presumably on the trailer, since Monday night. I’m pretty concerned about what sort of condition the wine will be in when it gets to my offsite in Chicago sometime next week.

My order was originally scheduled to ship next week. I just received an email from Leah saying it’s on SoCal heat hold until cooler temps arrive.

Rajesh, I got the same exception notice from UPS today

Mine has shipped via UPS Ground, even though i requested 2 Day (just confirmed by looking at my account). It left yesterday and is supposed to arrive next Thursday…

Luckily mine was still delivered on time yesterday. Hopefully yours made it as well.

Ground to SoCal is two days regardless of how much you pay. (Don’t you live in SoCal?) Problem is that UPS does not guarantee anything using the COVID-19 excuse.

I selected some ship date in November for all of my Napa wines just in case it was still hot in So Cal in Oct., so I haven’t received a shipment notification yet. Looking forward to getting these wines though!

I’m shipping to my Tennessee place right now, so a bit further than So Cal :slight_smile:

I contacted them and Leah refunded the 2 Day shipping charge, which I really appreciate. I know things are tough (and complicated) right now, so I will just hope for the best.

Ok. Mine shipped and is sitting in Windsor! 95 degrees! ( not in the trailer, outside). I’ve already emailed asking what it would ship when it was 90 at the shipping point

Received my debut order 2 days ago…I’m very conservative after shipping…will try to wait 2 months for the Napa, but very eager.

Which wines did you get? You won’t be disappointed. They are excellent.

Nothing wrong on Myriad’s end, but I received several FedEx notices giving me 3 different estimations of delivery date.
Sunday FedEx said delivery for Thursday after wine went from Napa to Windsor to Fairfield to Tracy to Roseville to Auburn.
Monday said Wednesday delivery
Tuesday said Tuesday delivery.
At that point I gave up and re-routed the wine to a FedEx/Kinko’s store where it was delivered Tuesday late and I picked it up yesterday.

As a newby to Myriad I was limited to two bottlings - 3 Napa and 3 Round Pond.

In contrast, FedEx had my wife’s Rombauer Zinfandel from winery to our door in 30 hours.

I got 4 Napa and 2 each of the 2 Dr Crave Becksioffers.

My Myriad order should be delivered tomorrow (Minneapolis area), so no concern with temps. Hopefully everyone finds their wine in good shape!

Can’t wait–4 Round Pond, 2 Beckstoffer Georges III, 3 Peterson Family, 3 Steltzner! Probably should have ordered more due to the exceptional vintage, but had to be reasonable.

Mine arrived yesterday and seemed fine (obviously impossible to know what happened to it during it’s several days of transit).

update: Due today on the east coast Thanks Leah

You wine was picked up from our temperature controlled faciltity on Saturday Oct 10th when the max temp was 78 degrees. It then went to the airconditoned hub in Fairfield where it was sorted and departed Monday October 12 in the morning in a Fed Ex Cold Chain truck ( temperature controlled) and will be in cold chain until it reaches your hub. At that point they will transfer to a local fed ex truck and send out for delivery. Your temps are optimal for shipping on your end

The wines were not exposed to any heat and are being shipped in optimum conditions
Im sorry for the scare or confusion, but the wines are good to go

This was for 26 assorted bottles, plus a case of Napa Cab