There will be NO Hundred Acre vintage in 2020...

Jayson just confirmed that there is no 2020 vintage for HA in a letter just released… however, the 17,18,19 wine in barrel are all ok.

where is jayson these days? in switzerland?

As of July - “I have been marooned now since the beginning of December in the remote Archipelago off the northwest corner of the South Island of New Zealand, known as the Marlborough Sounds and the place is bloody amazing.” So probably somewhere in APAC, but Switzerland sounds like a safe bet, too…

No surprise, the fire burned all around both their Arc Vineyard and near their vineyard next to Eisele and within 50 yards of Kayli Morgan. That proximity just makes their decision, easier. Unlike 2011 when he flew helicopters around his vineyards, this one he could do nothing about.

I drove up there today…total devastation up Pickett. God it came so close to me. That reality gets clearer and clearer.

I was the first to get past the blockade there. Looks like the moon in the hills there. How is your kitty?

Purrfect.

I saw the email from Jayson earlier. That sucks. Haven’t bought his wines in the past couple years, but I have always enjoyed the bottles that I’ve pulled the cork on over the years. Would love to polish off a bottle of Wraith with that guy- he seems like an “interesting” dude, and his release letters are Next Level Amusing.