Change address with Marcassin?

Hello,

Given many Marcassin members here, I was wondering if someone could provide advice. We are moving to a new home, and I was hoping to change my address with Marcassin. I am currently receiving their offerings (When they send them), and don’t want to miss the next one at our new house.

Does anyone know how to do this? I emailed the two email addresses I was able to find from past orders, but haven’t heard a reply, so wondering if someone knows whether they have a phone number or other way to get in touch and change my address? (perhaps via regular mail?)

I am guessing that the recent fires may be impacting things there (hopefully they were not impacted directly) but just wanted to make sure I was following the right protocol to change my address, given it’s not clear how to do this. Would appreciate any advice from the group! Thanks!

I moved a few months ago and had the same concern. I emailed the most recent email address I had for Jen, crossed my fingers, and hope it worked. I too never received a response.

If someone has a better idea, I’d love to know.

Email to info@marcassinvineyard.com worked for me one year ago.

Anyone know if Jen at Marcassin is still working there? I’ve been receiving an allocation for three years straight and suddenly stopped hearing from them. Tried calling (went to fax) and sent emails to both info@ and Jen to no response. Don’t believe they were significantly impacted by the fires but anyone have more information? Thanks!

I have emailed twice also and never received a response. I love their wines but I guess I won’t get another offer since I can’t update my address.

Five years ago I moved.

They never responded to my change of address.
So, I was in the area and I stopped in their office one day to change my address.
Never received an offer again.

Marcassin seems to defy the retail logic that people will work hard to make their money but don’t like to work hard to spend it.

Can you forward your address thru USPS and change your address when you send the check?

Are they just inept or do they simply not care?

They do not care.

They send additional wine to distribution rather than deal with the mailing list.

Yes that would seem reasonable, it I moved about a year ago and since they haven’t had and releases since then I don’t think it’ll get forwarded.

Maybe send them a fax with the request? [rofl.gif]