TN: 2019 Bucklin Mixed Whites Old Hill Ranch

• 2019 Bucklin Mixed Whites Old Hill Ranch - USA, California, Sonoma County, Sonoma Valley (10/22/2020)
    13.2% abv. Pale straw, expressive aromatics. On the palate, pear, green apple, lemon peel and Christmas spice. Light and lively, but penetrating with a savory element. Will planted a one-acre block in 2010 in an effort to replicate the old mixed-white vineyards of the 19th century. Varieties include Muscat, French Colombard, Chasselas, and Clairette Blanc cuttings came from Old Hill Ranch, Gewürztraminer, Trousseau Gris and Riesling came from Compagni-Portis Vineyard, Muscadelle from Casa Santinamaria, Malvasia and Grenache Blanc from Rossi Ranch and Chenin Blanc from Carlisle. This is a great effort, may have to go back for more! (94 pts.)

Posted from CellarTracker

Is that note for the 18 or 19? 2018 in the pic.

Asking for a friend who just ordered the 2019.

Sounds beautiful!

Note is from the (most excellent) 2019!

Damn, good note. Good enough I placed an order just now to give it a try.

Mike, did you receive these from the fall release or was this a purchase at the winery? Haven’t gotten my shipment yet, but this has me looking forward to it even more.

Greg, I purchased this from Bucklin’s fall release, which was delivered on my doorstep in California last week. Let us know what you think of it!