AMA - William Kelley edition - 12/09/2020 5:30PST

William Kelley of Wine Advocate fame ,covering Burgundy, Chablis, Beaujolais, Champagne, has graciously offered to do a live Q&A session (AMA - Ask me anything!) for the holidays.

Now is your opportunity to ask him everything that’s been on your mind (about wine).

Since William will be in the US for the holidays, we’ve scheduled it for December 9th, 2020 at 5:30PST. We’ll post a zoom link when time comes.

How the Q&A will be handled

\

1. All users can post questions in the zoom chat. Priority will be given to GCC members then to non GCC members. We will attempt to cross reference members, so please use your username/actual name on WB on Zoom.

2. Questions will be asked by me or Todd to William. This will focus the time spent without misc chit chat or telling William what’s in your glass or thanking William for something.

3. everyone will be on mute.

4. we will post the link the day of the zoom. First 100 people in will be allowed in, first come first serve. We’ll admit as people join.

Please note - the zoom chat can only handle up to 100 people. So first come first serve. There is no sign up list. first come first serve once we post the link

Zoom link Launch Meeting - Zoom

1 Like

This is going to be fun! Great choice.

Sounds awesome–will the video be posted afterwards?

Awesome, thanks everyone who’s pulling this together

Happy to post it on our YouTube channel

Nice! Looking forward to Zooming in! Thank you to William, Charlie, and others involved.
pick me.gif

Looking forward to it!!

Awesome!

Is it the first 100 to actually join the Zoom meeting on the 9th or will there be some way to sign up in advance ? I recall previous chats were the latter and the zoom link was sent via email to the participants.

Editing to add I want to sign up if it’s being done in advance …

I think it’s pretty cool that we’re gonna have our own American Music Awards!

1 Like

Stoked!

I didn’t realize you’d bought Prestige Worldwide from Dale and Brennan… multinational entertainment conglomerate in the making!

Cool.

If this is a sign-up thread, sign me up. If not, how do we sign up?

American Medical Association, William Kelley edition? [scratch.gif] [scratch.gif]

Amazing Fu and Todd - thanks.

+1

+2

What a great idea. I can’t wait!

Just Fu - I get no credit for this