TODAY - Virtual celebratory Berserkerfest - NOW WITH ZOOM INVITE ADDED TO POST #1

If it were not for the pandemic, I would have 80 of my closest drinking buddies in my backyard for one hell of a wine blowout to celebrate something I cannot discuss outside the Politics forum. So instead, how about a virtual Berserkerfest on Zoom, but with each of us having whatever group we want, social distance to, at our house, in our backyard, or at a local restaurant with a laptop to broadcast? I can invite a bunch of local people, like Dan Hammer and Mark Golodetz. How about next Saturday November 14th , afternoon, 2 p.m. eastern time, 11 a.m. on the Left Coast? I have a commercial Zoom account so I can organize if the rest of you are game.

Here is the ZOOM invite:

Jay Hack is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Celebration
Time: Nov 14, 2020 02:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 884 7158 2105
One tap mobile
+16465588656,88471582105# US (New York)
+13126266799,88471582105# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C)
+1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
Meeting ID: 884 7158 2105
Find your local number: Zoom International Dial-in Numbers - Zoom

Sounds like a good plan!

I’d like to be added.

This is a great idea. Interested!

I would join, unless invited to the Trump inaugural celebrations.

I was invited to the Trump inaugural and attended as an academic exercise to take photographs. I have a great picture somewhere of a group that referred to itself as the Kentucky Deplorables.

Let me check my schedule. Ok. I’m free. neener

At least you’ve given me enough time to decide what bottle to bring. Oh wait. If Mark will attened, I have to think extra hard. [wink.gif]

Please include me, Jay. Thanks.

Count me in. Also I have a Zoom large meeting subscription that lets up to 500 people that I’m happy to make use of if we want to make this bigger

Because we can’t have ‘offlines’, technically (due to Covid), I’m moving this to Wine Talk where we post the rest of our Zoom/video sessions, and where it will get more traction as a result

Is this with or without politics? I’m confused. I would do either as long as I can haz some of Jay’s brisket.

Jay, I have been seriously missing Berserker Zooms. Please send me an invite.

I’m game!

I usually don’t like Zooms, but in this case I’d love to join.

Thanks. I was just trying to play by the rules since I have too many demerits already. :slight_smile:

In please

I’m in please. Thanks!

Sure, celebratory sounds good (shhh)

Please add me

BUMP - Invite now in Post #1.