Stacking on top of Le Cache?

Does anyone have experience stacking items on top of a Le Cache cabinet? My unit is at capacity and I have a few OWCs I placed on top of the cabinet. The piece seems extremely sturdy, but I was wondering if anyone has thoughts as to whether the the unit would have any issue with weight on top.

My unit’s hot air exhaust is on the top of the unit. Yours may be top or back. Make sure this airflow is not blocked at all or your unit will work harder. Besides that, I have placed a couple empty OWCs on top without impact. (without block the airflow).

The manual says keep the top clear. That being said, I won’t store wine up top, but like Joe, I do keep empty OWCs on top, but only in the front to avoid any airflow obstruction near the wall.

Putting an empty wooden case up there is no problem. My vent is in the back and I climbed on top of the unit in order to get behind it and clean the vent.

Definitely wasn’t implying to block or cover the top vent. Was more just to check about putting something on top without knowing how structurely sound the top was if weight was added. It’s a super sturdy piece of furniture, so was fairly confident it would be fine, but figured I would ask. Thanks to those that commented.

My Le Cache manual says you can lie across the top of the cabinet if you need to clean the vents and it will support your weight. So that seems to imply it can support North of a hundred pounds.