Clothing Optional release

2 reds 2 whites. NO MORE PURCHASING THIS YEAR BRIAN! DO YOU HEAR ME?

There are roughly as many bottles of Clothing Optional wine as there are California Condors, the critically endangered and largest land bird in North America. Many of the remaining birds fly high above the Gabilan Mountain Range where grapes for these wild wines grow.

Clothing Optional wines are scarce, and like the great Condors, most will never see one, but an experience with them removes all sense of time and leaves you entranced.

Two of these long awaited wines are finally here. Wines will be offered in three packs with an option to add extra bottles of 2016 Chalone AVA White Wine.

These wines are akin to a solo album for winemaker, Hardy Wallace. They vehemently push the boundaries of natural wine with several years in barrel and bottle before release. As a result, the Clothing Optional wines are unlike anything else - lawless, unconventional, and unbelievably expressive. There is zero SO2 added at any time, and they are cloudy and alive. Their purpose is to thread the souls of the land, the drinker, and the naked beyond.

Those that get down with fermented veggies, 20min guitar solos, and clothing optional hot springs perched high above the massive Pacific waters, will be in total harmony with these wines.

Sending you peaks of joy as these rare birds come into view,
Kate, Hardy, Maple, and Hervè

PS: We have aged these wines for years, and they are ready to drink now.

PURCHASE WINE
2016 CHALONE AVA WHITE WINE $45
Soils: Limestone, Granite, Volcanic
Vine Age: 15-45 yrs
Muscat, Chenin Blanc, Roussanne, Marsanne, Viognier
20 months in barrel, 2 years in bottle
2 1/2 barrels produced
Decant 60 minutes prior to serving. Serve cool.
12% Alcohol
Notes: Salted lemonade, fuzzy apricot, frozen flint, and juicy higher vibes under moonlight

2017 SAN BENITO COUNTY “RED” $50
Soils: Limestone, Granite
Vine Age: 100-115yrs.
75% 110 year old white field blend
25% 100+ year old Mission and Mourvèdre
1 year in barrel, 2 years in bottle
1 barrel produced
Decant 90 minutes prior to serving
12% Alcohol
Notes: Hibiscus, guava, “western”, sage & straw, and dusty Pinnacles hikes

I took a 3 pack. I had fun with the first CO release Muscat a few years back. These sound good and always fun to see what Hardy is up to.

Same, in for a 3 pack. Trust in Hardy.

Aged by Hardy and ready to drink…very excited to try these.

Thanks for all the support!

As many of you know, I have a lot of different interests and loves when it comes to wine- these deeply explore my love for the vibrancy and wildness of raw & natural wines. The wines see zero so2 at any time and I push the boundaries for this genre with extended elevage and longer bottle aging. They are unconventional, natural, and delicious.

Though undeniably my wines, they are stylistically more in line with the wines of Radikon, Gabrio Bini, and the likes vs what people may know of Dirty and Rowdy.

CLOTH OPT BINI.png

Bought a three-pack. Not a huge natural wine fan. But I’m a big Hardy fan

Had to go for 2 3-packs because I really like large North American land birds.

A clothing-optional release sounds like it could be a lot of fun.

In for a 3-pack. These sound awesome. Thanks for sharing Brian

He had me at salted lemonade, fuzzy apricot and frozen flint.

Feeling really Dirty this Thanksgiving.

8F5FF442-0DDB-4C89-B15F-09F9B6218B5F.jpeg