Pink Bubbles

As we move into the festive season I find myself daydreaming of popping corks for glasses of pink fizz.

Up to $25 for guilt free impulse-opening.

$40-50 to drink with festive appetizers.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

Raventos i Blanc De Nit rose

What about Brachetto? Low alcohol, fruity, slightly sweet, fizzy, fun treat.

Ameztoi Getariako Txakolina Rubentis, under $25

JCB no. 69 Rose is a good value, as is Mirabelle from Schramsberg both sub-$25, if you live in WA Treveri Rose is one of better values. Yes, we represent them.

Curious to hear opinions closer to $50.

NV Camille Saves Grand Cru Brut Rosé Bouzy, $50-ish, depending on where you live.

I posted it in another bubbles thread, but the NV Allimant-Laugner Cremant d’Alsace Rose is under $25 and delicious.

No kidding, for $8, the Zonin Rosato Spumante. Fairly dry, I was shocked.

I had with sushi night at home a few weeks ago.

A great wine, but “pink” only technically. :smiley:

I’ve had it numerous times and every time I’ve had to view it against a white surface to see that yes, this is actually a rosé. Probably the most neutral-colored “pink” bubbly, ever.

Nevertheless, a great wine and definitely worth a purchase - as almost any RaventĂłs i Blanc bubbly is!

Love this wine but wouldn’t call it bubbles. A slight fizz is about all

I really liked Filipa Pato’s “3B” rose recently.

Under $20 and shows dry, clean, and understated.

It’s made from the traditional Portuguese grapes Baga and Bical.

1 Like

+1

in the $40-$50 range, how about NV Ployez-Jacquemart Extra Brut Rose? a somewhat sophisticated fun yum!

Very light fizz but A+ for style points if poured like you’re in the basque country!

Vajra N.S. della Neve is elegant and not expensive.

M. Plouzeau “Perles Fines”

I really enjoy Cleto Chiarli’s Vecchia Modena Premium Lambrusco ($16). It is dry, has fresh berries on the nose and palate, vibrant acidity, and crisp bubbles.

Luis Pato Informal. Pink espumante made with Baga.

1 Like

I’m always happy to open Laherte Freres Rose de Meunier-$45

I’ve had this a few times now and it certainly has been a very delightful and characterful rosé Champ, every time - and at a reasonable price.