Berserker Day

What is Berserker day and why would early access matter?

Read here:

Give him the Cliff notes.

LOL. Cliff notes:
Amazing opportunities to try new wines (and other stuff), and restock on favorites, at great prices.
Early access means you jump the line on stuff that is often in limited supply. You can also see everything that will be offered as a “sneak peek,” so you can plan accordingly.

There is also a set of early offers which only GCC members can buy. I don’t really remember what the relative value of that is compared to BD generally, but there are presumably some good or better deals there.

News flash: Extraterrestrial lands on planet Earth!!!

And for the last two BerserkerDays there have been offers that sold out during Early Purchase Offers/Preview Day, purchased by GCC members

Todd, any chance you get Gabriel Glas to opt-in again? My clan always breaks a glass or two during the holidays, trying to be prepare for reimbursement costs, lol.

+1, a discount, not just free shipping. Zalto would be nice also, if I can expand the wish list.

Hey John, she participated in the last 4 or so years so I’d guess yes but I’ll ping Tempe to confirm in early January as she usually gets her “stub” offer created in the offer holding area then.

It probably doesn’t come a great surprise but there is not a lot of formality around participants. Todd sends out a blast letting all the previous years participants know the details and it’s up to them. Some need a little nudging/help here and there.

Thanks Brig.

Posted the new forum and the standard ‘master thread/faq’ post within it

We’ve got plenty of time…I just want to get a head start :slight_smile:

This, it would be great, my glassware has been taking a beating. Would be a nice incentive to upgrade sooner.

The Jewish version:

Why is this day different from all other days?

[berserker.gif]