Current List of California Vineyard’s Not releasing 2020 Wines

I thought someone should start a list of California Vineyards not Releasing 2020 vintage wines. I got notice that :

Realm

Isn’t releasing any wines from 2020.

Fait Main is a no go as well

Shafer

Lamborn. At least not from estate fruit. They just sent out notice that they got fruit from another vineyard in central coast.

No red wine from Montelena, I believe.

This is already covered in the fire thread.

David Arthur also sent out email that they will not be producing 2020’s

No wine from Nine Suns or Vice Versa.

Who?

Soliste as well.

I believe Kevin Harvey said here that there would be no Santa Cruz Mountains Pinots.

Also Beta.

That thread is a lot of wading to get the info; this thread will be as well.
@OP, how about editing your first post as names are posted?

1 Like

Neal Family.

Realm said no red wines (although, historically, that is certainly almost all of them).

Or can someone put a Google sheet?

List will probably be just as long or longer for Oregon this year as well

Kinsella
Black Sears

DBC2648B-71F2-4871-9603-450747808C73.jpeg

5 Likes

No 2020 Scarecrow

Although we will be unable to make any 2020 vintage wines, at this time of reflection and gratitude, we do have so much to be thankful for: the absolutely heroic first responders, this amazing community of neighbors and grape growers, the local nonprofits springing into action, and you - for your faith and support in our winemaking over the years. We would not, could not, do this without you - and we honor that privilege.

While our hearts remain heavy for the many who have lost so much this year, we have prepared for the possibility of an event like this occurring. Rest assured we will be offering stellar wines from our library of venerable vintages to take the place of the 2020 harvest.

Looking forward to this strawman