JJ Prum Riesling -Are These a Good Deal?

Pricing anything special ?? Have never had. If i were to buy/try one , which one
3EC1B52D-50A6-40A5-83CE-C9F5334A580A.jpeg

For those sale prices I’d go for it.

Which one(s)?

Good pricing. Buy them all.

I just had the Bernkasteler Badstube Kabinett earlier this week. I love Prüm, but would definitely buy it again at $30/bottle inclusive of tariff.

For a minute there I thought this would be a funny thread about fake Prum “Reisling” (which I cannot recommend buying) :slight_smile:!

I think many (myself included) would say that the Bernkastler Badtstube is probably their least impressive single vineyard. That said, Prüm is Prüm and it’s pretty great, too. As far as which one, I think it depends on how long you want to hold them. If you are looking for shorter term drinking (meaning in the next five years), then the Kabinett, Spätlese only after a minimum of five and Auslese probably a minimum of ten. Of course, you;ll find all sorts of different recommendations on how long to hold and certainly even the Kabinetts benefit from ten plus years. You’ll find people here telling you my years on Spätlese and Auslese are too soon, and of course they can age much longer. The question is, how long do you want to wait to taste these?

Thanks for the info . I’m 55, and I don’t care how long I should/need to wait . Someone can drink after I expire (if necessary). I’m thinking but them all. Certainly not a lot of money and I don’t buy/have a lot of wine (have around 65 bottles ).

I’d buy one of each as you want to find a Pradikat(s) you move forward with…Kab, Spat, or Aus.

I prefer them in that order, some people love Auslese, great way to find out for $110.

They will all be delicious young.

Thanks, yes I plan on buying 1 of each.

Prices seem solid and in a near flawless vintage by some accounts. Can’t lose for that money. And they will show amazing.

I’d second this.

Bought 1 of each . Plan on giving them at least 5 years each . Thanks all.

Where was the offer from? Thanks

Syosset NY

The 2019s I’ve had so far have all been great (although the 2019 Willi Schaefer Graacher Domprobst GKA was a bit too young, even for me). I’d scoop up any 2019 German Rieslings you can find for prices you like.