Dirty & Rowdy Library Wines- December Drop

Damn, DROP #1 went quick!
Good on ya if you got some. [cheers.gif]

First come, first served. Limited supply, consolidated shipping. Creates a sense of urgency and a desire to load up in order to get the discounted shipping.

I get that, just wasn’t expecting it would sell out in 5 minutes.

Congrats to all who got a bottle. (There is a 1 bottle per person limit)

I expect every day of the drop to have a similar response - 5-10 min until sold out. There is a max of 1 bottle per person and we will calculate shipping at the end of the run.

Best of luck to everyone going for it.

1 Like

It’s de Negoce’ 2. [snort.gif]

Hmmm, is this by email? I don’t think I saw anything, but I could have missed it. R

My email receipt time was 11:07, was that the same for everyone or am I destined for failure? That 7 minutes is more time than it took to sell out. No soup for me today.

Time on my email was 10:59…and I missed out as well.

My apologies to those who had a delayed email. It looks like due to the size of our list, Mailchimp batched up emails this am and sent them out over the course of 10 min (even though they were programmed to go at 9AM PST).

For the next drops, I will send the email out at 8:45AM PST (so everyone should get the email in time) and I will continue to make the wine available to purchase exactly at 9AM.

Note: Tomorrow is 1 wine - available both 750 and 1.5L.

1 Like

hey hardy!

Im curious, if you don’t mind sharing, how many bottles total were on offer today? if total production was only 31 cases, I can’t imagine it was many!

I was wondering myself, as my email came late and it was already sold out. Will be on it at 8:45, lol!

Will it be one of each available or either/or?

I am so happy for you Hardy!

Every drop varies in size and all are small. We went this route as we did not have enough wine this year for our annual odds & ends release and still want to give people a shot at some gems.

If you were able to get a 14 Skinner White Oak Flats today, or have some in the cellar- Congrats! I think it is one of the best D&R wines of all time.

On days with 750s and 1.5Ls, you are able to purchase one of each.

I’ll have the next emails released to Mailchimp by 8:45AM PST each morning (so w/ Mailchimp batching they should arrive to everyone a few moments before 9AM PST). Note: The daily drop will not be available to purchase before 9AM PST.

The December Drop runs daily through Fri 12/11. There are no previews, no quantities revealed, and every day offers something I think is super special, wildly unique, and or singing right now.

1 Like

flirtysmile

Kudos Hardy…sheer marketing genius.

So has everyone set their phone alarm for this morning yet?

I saw the first drop yesterday hit my inbox, finished up a work email, and that’s the end of the story.

This is a really exciting method to get some cool back vintage stuff. I wish more places did this type of thing.

Having fun guessing at what today’s will be. The only mags I’ve run across are: 14 & 16 Evangelho and 14 Skinner Stoney Creek (though I believe maybe some of the older semillon was?). Hopefully someone can chime in.

Edit: Per WS, also 2016 Antle (this would be very exciting), 2014 Alder Springs Chard and 2014 Familiar Blanc

I have magnums of 2014 Skinner Stoney Creek and 2013 Skinner White Oak Flats.

Looking back, mine hit my inbox at 9:19. Luck of the draw. I’m just happy I was able to snag extra Clothing Optional White. Win some lose some, glad you’re selling through Hardy.