GROSKOPF LOGISTICS

Just received a shipment notice from GROSKOPF LOGISTICS, but no indication of which winery. Any ideas as to which winery this shipment is coming from?

Ultramarine shipped fFriday via them.

[thankyou.gif]

Ultramarine. Dirty and Rowdy also uses them

Groskopf is a large consolidation/wine storage facility in California. I imagine wineries in CA use them as a consumer direct shipping outlet as well. So, in short, could be any winery you are a regular purchaser of/club member of.

Got my notice too
Ultramarine for me

Yup, heavy box too per the shipping details.

Jean Edwards, Sonkin Cellars…

It’s Ultramarine :+1:

Ultramarine indeed, thank you

My Ultramarine shipment should have arrived today in sunny SoCal, but for some reason or another it decided to find its way to Oklahoma…

I had been wondering the same and my Ultramarine arrived today.

If it’s near Tulsa, OK let me know. I’ll go pick up for you. [berserker.gif]

My Clothing Optional came through them

I was wondering the same. I was trying to figure what has not delivered yet. Could have been Andremily, but forgot that Ultramarine delivers in December.

For those on the Ultramarine list (I am), have you ever messaged Michael asking for recommendations/advice on what to open? And if so, was he responsive? For example, I have some 2014s I’m curious about, but don’t know where to go first.

they are a fulfillment company. Various companies use them. Have to guess in terms of timing who is shipping to you…

Reached out to Ultramarine and they said FedEx sometimes reroutes packages to neighboring distribution centers when the closest main center is too busy. My package is on its way back to CA from OK! Can’t wait to try these wines! champagne.gif

My package is now “delivery pending.” It’s been in the same place in New York State for 2 days. Oh FedEx, why do you suck so much.

Whipsmart Wine Co. here