Software Update Mobile View

A couple of bugs with the new update in the mobile view. First, the poster information (name, GGC status, etc.) is in a frame on the left which compresses the text frame and wastes a lot of valuable screen space. Second, the action buttons (reply, etc.) are laying over the title text.

Here’s a screenshot showing the issues:
9E44B804-F891-4C3F-A771-51A6AFC76AF1.jpg

1 Like

On an iPad in portrait orientation, the right side of linked tweets are truncated rather than resized to fit.
5ED91DD4-F97E-4089-B109-8032274EE413.jpg

I like the thumbs up, but the gold stars don’t really match up with it.

2 Likes

Thanks, all - working through all the little bugs. I noticed the issue with rank images also and am working on it.

I removed the graphic for likes as I removed it in the test forum

4 Likes

You changed something in the last hour to get rid of the large frame of the name of the poster, but now I don’t see the name at all!

Give us a chance to work through it - figuring it all out

When you get a chance, can you remove the “ad blocker detected” banner for GCC members? I don’t envy you this process.

No worries! Just trying to be a helpful bug reporter.

Does anyone have a screenshot of what mobile USED to look like? I didn’t take one, as in the test forum it was fine, but all the customizations are problematic in transferring over. ANY mobile screenshot of a post and how it looked would be super helpful. Post here or email me todd at wineberserkers.com

Yeah, I noticed that as well. But I just disabled my ad blocker for this site. No ads displayed anyway, so solves the problem.

1 Like

Ok, after a bunch of trial and error, I think we have it fixed…

3 Likes

Looking good

Much better, thanks