Amusing Article - Which Wine You Should Drink, Based on Your Zodiac Sign

This popped up in my wine feed. While I’m not one to run and read a horoscope, I did think this was amusing.

I am either very short in my cellar (like none) of what my Zodiac sign apparently aligns to, or I should have been born between April 20 and May 20 for what I do have in my cellar.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/foodnews/which-wine-you-should-drink-based-on-your-zodiac-sign/ss-BB1bEPam?li=BBnb7Kw#image=1

Well I was born April 20-May 20 so that does match up with what I have in my cellar… ha!

Lambrusco. Never had it.
Weird article.
Got me to click though.

I win!

Riesling for me.

Moscato. Hope this won’t result in me being reassigned to different regions…

I’m sure they would just add it to your coverage :slight_smile:

I pulled Moscato also, and I’m claiming Lambrusco sine my wife tells me I am on the cusp of two signs.

Unfortunately my holdings in those two might be measured in the hundredths of a percent of my cellar.

My wife pulled Sauv Blanc, a wine she can’t stand.

My wife is Syrah. I have lots of that at least.

Riesling for my sign … well it was my first love in this journey.

[cheers.gif]

Orange wine? No

Rose. That’s acceptable, if rose champagne is included (it’s not from their description, but I made an executive decision). And my wife pulls in Riesling, so we are pretty good to go.

Moscato here, which might have been more accurate if it included still Muscat wines, both sweet and dry, which I do buy and drink regularly. Moscato d’Asti is generally a wine that I respect more than I enjoy, with a couple of exceptions.

I only have 2 Moscatos on hand, both semi-sweet. I might try and find the time to pop one laying in the hammock with some good music enjoying the cooler weather. Maybe it becomes a thing.

Or I know I was born under a bad sign [pwn.gif]

Is that what wine you are supposed to drink today, all month, or every day?
Can you draw again if you don’t like your card?

I have never found a Rose that I like.

I think quite a few of us would like a re-deal, or at least a more broadly thought alignment. Whoever authored that was, well, perhaps just kinda scrapping it together to be polite. Yet, it had me clicking so it was an interesting thought.

Begs the questions, what would the community align. I’m in the odd place of having had too many glasses yet not enough to start to creating my own list yet alone a forum list at this moment. Might be a fun experiment to figure out how to aggregate the knowledge of this heathen den with the zodiac. I’ll admit I’m far from an expert on the latter.

Pinot Grigio! WTF.

Seeing some of the other choices I’m so glad I pulled Cab S.

Click bait. Since Pisces is at the end of the list I didn’t click 11 times. Anyone get that far?

I’m with you, that did not fit at all.

I was thinking Nebbiolo fits, because it takes a long time to truly understand…and there is the Masculine/Feminine (two sides of the same grape) comparison with Barolo/Barbaresco.

That’s more Lambrusco than is in my cellar :slight_smile: We Libras are everywhere, aren’t we? I’m a cusper and do like Sauv Blanc.