RK Riesling 101 webinar with the one and only Robert Dentice! Saturday 12/19 2pm Central

RieslingKenner is presenting a free Riesling 101 webinar with the one and only Robert Dentice! Saturday 12/19 2pm Central. Want to learn about Riesling ? Get an entry level look into the world of Riesling from RieslingKenner board member Robert Dentice aka #soilpimp #rieslingstudy . Email us to reserve your free spot. Send us any questions you’d like Robert to answer. Hope to see you Saturday.

email us at - info@rieslingkenner.com

thumbnail_IMG_2777.jpg

3 Likes

Really excited for this! The intent is to make it very much an entry level class focused initially on German Riesling. I am sure we will do many more deep dives in the future. Please feel free to pass this along to anyone new to wine.

Honest question - do you really think you will get an entry level audience?

1 Like

Stoked about this one too - already got my seat!

Honestly I’d consider myself entry level. I’m definitely looking forward to it!

1 Like

I think entry level classes can be useful for all levels of participants. I have loved doing beginner yoga or aikido classes, even as a more advanced student. There can always be gaps in your knowledge.

1 Like

Hey David, good question. Obviously active posters on Berserkers are a pretty knowledgeable bunch but the hope is there a lot of lurkers who may want to jump on and get some free insight. Part of our mission at RieslingKenner is to help provide greater access, networks, training and experience for BIPOC interested in the world of wine. Our focus is less on the current chase for master somm certs and more on the person busing tables, picking grapes or working front of house that wants to learn about wine and potential careers. Our hope is that events like these can help us engage different communities and share the knowledge that is so abundant here and in the wine community in general. Obviously covid has slowed our start but we are pushing forward and hoping for the best. We certainly plan on doing more deep dive stuff in the near future including one I am excited about -a discussion on the German auction process.We appreciate your continued support. Thanks, Adam.

1 Like

We could still make an active contribution.
Muppets Old Men.jpg

3 Likes

I do think once I promote it on my instagram account we will get some novices. I get lots of DMs from people all over the world asking me Riesling questions on a daily basis.

Thanks so much!

What a great idea Robert. I won’t be able to catch this one but I will definitely be doing some of the future webinars. One can never gain too much knowledge.

1 Like

Sounds like a good afternoon event … Thanks! Request sent.

1 Like

Also thanks so much for putting this on Adam!

Still some seats left FYI.

I assume we’ll all be drinking riesling during this?

Very likely Brian. champagne.gif

I know I will! Very excited for this.

I would be interested for sure. Is it a Zoom affair?

I assume we’ll all be drinking riesling during this?

Got my Blue Nun chilling right now! neener

Honest question - do you really think you will get an entry level audience?

You can bring an advanced Riesling to the event!