Aubert 2019 Vintage - Spring Release

Received the save the date email regarding the Aubert 2021 spring allocation of single vintages this morning.

2019 Lauren Estate Sonoma Coast Chardonnay
2019 CIX Estate Sonoma Coast Chardonnay
2019 Powder House Estate Sonoma Coast Chardonnay
2019 Sugar Shack Estate Napa Valley Chardonnay
2019 Eastside Vineyard Russian River Chardonnay
2019 UV-SL Vineyard Sonoma Coast Chardonnay
2019 Larry Hyde & Sons Vineyard Carneros Chardonnay

I am new to the active mailing list. Do they provide tasting notes when the offer goes live?
Does anyone have any insight into the quality of the 2019 vintage? For Aubert and/or Napa in general?

Also got the email and new to the active mailing list. January release season is already stacking up.

It’s going to be an expensive January. Ended up with almost a case last release.

6 btl min, right?
looking forward to these. consistent quality.

They will have notes on the wines, but I don’t know if any critics’ scores will be out. The 2019 Russian River Chard is already great, although I don’t think it’s made for the long haul.

This is truly a case of you seeing what you like.

Buy one of each and compare. Ignore the ratings, etc. This one is all up to you!

1 Like

New to the mailing list also. Anyone have a ballpark of where these come in price wise on release?

The Aubert Chardonnays are always terrific!
Do not hesitate to buy.

Last year prices were about:

$70-ish for their regional bottlings.

$85-110 for their single vineyard bottlings

Last year the range was $85 to $115.
Lauren was $115.
Larry, Eastside and UV-SL $85
Sugar Shack and Powder house $95
CIX $100

1 Like

Made the list. Looking forward to it

1 Like

I am full up, unless it is AUBERT CHARDS ! flirtysmile

1 Like

The only mailing list I’m on anymore. Love the juice, all of it. Can’t honestly say I can tell the single vineyard bottlings apart, all so delicious. Best value in $100 bottle wine IMHO

1 Like

Quick question, how long did the new active members were waiting? I signed on 2016 and still nothing… [thankyou.gif]

1 Like

I signed up about six months ago, and just got the email saying I was getting an offer. So I suspect they have forgotten about you!

1 Like

aubert can be odd with this. id resign up with a new email.
i waited 6 years on one email, then 4 months on another.
ymmv.

When is the actual offering date? For some reason Aubert’s emails don’t get past my firewall and don’t get deposited in junk mail either.

January 7 or 12. Apparently, I am tier 2.

I reached out to them, apparently they sent me last year but I didn’t get it (neither at my junk folder). Bad luck unfortunately… either way it seems that it is sorted now :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just got moved onto the active list as well. I spent about one year on the waiting list.

Not sure if this matters or not in terms of priority, but I did buy off several bottles off of their waiting list offers this past year.

And in fact, I just popped the 2018 Carneros Chard. Gosh darn it is delicious. Will definitely be dropping some coin next month.