Under-the-radar winery for those with a high tolerance for brett

Worker Ran Illegal Winery in Alabama Sewage Plant, Sheriff Says

neener

The libertarian in me loves this.

I hear the wine is crap.

1 Like

A glass of wine into a barrel of sewage = sewage.

A glass of sewage into a barrel of wine = ???

Sounds like a secret project of the Societé du Vin Sauvage Sewage.

Clos de Loo.

1 Like

Chateau Pisson Loo Loo

Clos Loo Shart

Need an official judgement. I’ve heard about a large fence around the property, Does this classify as a Monopole?

Rudy Suwijiwan, making counterfeit natural wines?

But really - what a bunch of hysteria. The guy found an unused area at work. The seized quantity totals a single barrel’s worth. The room looks clean. Everything up off the floor in crates and on shelves he built. Nothing stolen. No evidence of selling. The hints of it being unclean, while certainly inviting to endless joking, ring as true as the cleanliness of their break room where they eat their meals.

Seems like a very over-the-top reaction. They’ll destroy his wine, he’ll lose his job and he’s being charged with a serious crime. Why not just “Dude, that’s pretty cool, but you can’t do it here. You need to have it all out of here by Monday, okay?” and leave it at that?

Your right of course…

but

Cameras and Lawyers? Unfortunately

Chateau du Loo 2020 (Natural, Bio, Organic)

“Le vin a des arômes attrayants de matières fécales, de terre, de goudron et de matière en décomposition avec des notes subtiles d’arachide et de maïs.” 16/20 - La Revue du Loo

hitsfan

Employee using publicly funded facility for personal activity tends to be dealt with pretty harshly.

-Al

And perhaps that’s what the prosecutor, or judge, will ultimately say; but it’s their call to make.

Note that the felony charge isn’t for the wine aspect, but for “use of official position for personal gain”.

-Al

The 1982 edition of Anthony Hanson’s Burgundy ‘Great Burgundy smells of shit.’ Perhaps this guy loves Pinot?

Turns out it was blueberry wine. Not sure whether that’s an extenuating circumstance or cause for further condemnation.

-Al